Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Putting the XXX in Xmas Songs: "O Cum, All Ye Grateful"

Back in the olden days of OEN, I wrote dirty and satirical words to beloved Christmas songs because I'm an asshole like that. I keep meaning to dig through my archives and post some of them, but until then, there are plenty of others I have yet to bastardize with my dirty old man Santa ways. Hope there aren't too many easily offended Bible-humping readers out there. If so, kindly go fuck yourself on aforementioned "Good Book" and let me know how many times it made you gasp in pleasure. As for my beloved perverts, enjoy!

O cum, all ye grateful
Joyful and triumphant!
O cum ye, o cum ye to orga-a-sm
Cum and eat some pussy
Born the lord of vixens



O cum, let us adore her
O cum, let us explore her
O cum, let us implore her
Cunt is queen

God of god
Moan of moans
Lo, it's heaven when she spreads her legs
Very god,
Beholden, not besmirched

Groan, hoards of lovers
Moan in exultation
Lust, all ye citizens of heaven inside!
Glory to cunt
It's the sweetest

Yea, queen, we greet thee
Spread this happy evening
Pussy, to thee orgasm given
Feast of the heathens
Now in flesh she's cumming!

1 comment:

  1. I've been a Christian since I was about 6 and this is my favourite ever religious song - not even Christmas song, but favourite song to be sung in church.

    I sang this version out loud just now. Very catchy, Vix - I applaud you. And your legs.

    ReplyDelete